Is suffering redemptive? Does something always good come from our pain and how does that affect the way we approach suffering?
In this follow-on sermon from our Christmas Day message, Jonathan Shanks unpacks seven questions that arise from the raising of Lazarus:
- Has the life event you’re experiencing been designed for the glory of God?
- Has the Lord intentionally delayed his answer/solution to your prayer?
- Can you reframe your situation?
- Is God allowing you to feel?
- Is this event designed to be a revelatory, “kairos” moment?
- Has Jesus given you new life?
- Are you still wearing the grave clothes?